CARE AND MAINTENANCE ENTAILS
- Medical and dental history chart updating
- An examination of your oral cavity as well as your head and neck region
- Tissue and bone assessment
- Denture stability, structural integrity of your denture and bite
- Clean and polish your denture at your request
- Review oral hygiene care
- Counsel you concerning any procedures, present or future.
MEDICAL AND DENTAL HISTORY
Updating your medical and dental history is a significant segment of your patient files. Changes in your medical and or dental health may affect the fit and function of your dentures.
Annual examinations can assist in detecting oral abnormalities.
TISSUE AND BONE
Changes in tissue and bone can occur for a number of reasons. Ill-fitting dentures may cause further bone and tissue changes. Your denturist can assess and recommend solutions for you to consider.
FIT AND FEEL OF YOUR DENTURES
Poor fitting dentures can lead to bite problems, speech impediments and tissue irritations. Leaving this condition unchecked can lead to complicated situations in the future.
CHECKING YOUR DENTURES FOR STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY
Your denturist can assess your dentures for cracks, chips, and broken or loose teeth. The denturist will advise you regarding a course of action to remedy the situation.